Friday, May 06, 2005

Dead Day

Dead Day? That day where my college I goto has no finals and no classes (and it is not on the weekend). Personaly, I think it should be called "Cram-Fest Day". Well, Environmental Geology + Lab was fun; I even got to take a field trip to a sewer treatment plant. Ewww. This may sound strage... but I actualy liked Survey of Calculus. Intro to Philosophy--I am more confused coming out of that class than comming in. Elementry Spanish I--Er, I needed to practice more. Public Personnel Management--That was *pause* interesting... Well, Since summer break is comming fast, I'm hoping I will upload some fanfiction (the first of which will be "Switched") which should be about one to two weeks from now; so stay tune! Comments or Questions anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home