Friday, April 08, 2005

Kim Possible in "So the Drama"

I've watched the "Kim Possible: So the Drama" movie, and I've got to say it is one of the better productions that Disney has made. The camera movements were really cool, smooth, and clean. I really liked the new tool that Kim gets at the end of the Movie (watch it to find out...). Also, the Movie had a computerized retro, pseudo 3D look to it. In addition the action and plot were great - you almost think Dr. Draken is going to win. I think they out did themself this time (in my opinion). Recomendation: watch it. I've noticed two things that sound familiar: The 'cybertronic' technology, 'living metal', which can grow, do self-repair, and only can be operational by a command signal; and the new tool the Kim gets in the Movie can also do self-repair. Those who read CoyoteLoon's stories (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/475788/) would find this familiar (I.E. Drew). Interesting, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home