Sunday, April 03, 2005

Fanfiction

One of my favorite hobbies is reading fanfiction. Well, I would have to say that I'm addicted to it (maybe too much). How much are you addicted to fanfiction? Please share. Well, I'll be working on the final chapter of my Teen-Bot story at fanfiction.net. Allso, I've been thinking of doing a crossover with Battlestar Galactica (2003) in one of the sequals. What do you think of this idea? I would have to say in some parts it would be hilarious... As always "Battlestar Galactica" (2003) and MLaaTR are owned by their respective parties, not me. Edited to add (on April 1): Thought the update was inportant? April Fools!!!!! Hahaha. Edited to add (on April 3): Fifth chapter of "XJ10: A Brother for Jenny" uploaded on fanfiction.net. Story complete. Sequal may be pending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home