Friday, September 23, 2005

Settling In

Well I'm settling in now. My first pay check for my job should be coming in next week. Also, next week I plan to take my CDL writen tests to get my permit. I have two tests to study for next week; both of which half of the grade is essay format. Also, I have a five page book report to turn in the 4th. I hope to start drawing art and writing fanfiction in my spare time, including but not limited to "Switched!". I've also started a programing project for a drawing program. If you are a member of deviant art: I will give the person you can get a screen shot of my 1,000th pageview or the clostest thereof can send a art request to me! (I reserve the right to refuse any requests. Please note that it may be very slow in the making and that I don't have Paint Shop Pro or similar programs.) Well, if you have any comments, questions, or just want to say hi, please leave a comment. That's all fokes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start your own ACL blog
ACL Festival Web Logs You've stumbled upon an interesting and exciting experiment in American journalism.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my picture frame related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.picture frame

9/23/2005 07:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home